LS2B: Low Profile Steel Arch with Power Driven Belt Table and 2x Sensors.
| Power || 3 Ø, 220/380/415/440V, 50/60 Hz |
Standard Arch Size
850 x 600 (mm)
33.5 x 23.6 (in)
PP Strap Width
| 9,12 ,15,19 |
| Strapping Tension || |
| Strapping Speed || 2.4 sec / strap (25 Strap / min) |
| Max Load || |
2260 x 760 x 1774 (mm)
89 x 29.9 x 70 (in)
- Logic relay control
- Power roller belts tabletop
- Sensors for automatic strapping
- Dispenser with belt brake
- Foldable Tabletop
- Mechanical Tension adjustment
- Double cams for long lasting machine operation.
- New generation heating element suitable for PP and PET strap use, requires less initial heating time.
- Reinforced strap feed shooter structure gives much longer operation time before changing it.
- Increase strapping accuracy and reduce turn over strap, or tilted band position.
- 2 times lighter than the steel arch for handling.
- Modular extension, easier to add extra height or to replace a damaged section
- Easier to change wearable parts than the steel arch.
- PLC control integration
- Detection for strap feeding not to strap position
- Detection for no strap
- PET strap sealing
- Single Phase 1Ø , 110/220, 50/60Hz
- Enhanced PCB for faster cycle speed. (up to 36 straps per minute)
- Pneumatic top press mechanism (Tighter strapping)
- Other arch size made on request
- PET strap
- Dispenser I.D. 9" (230mm)
- Extension conveyor
- Casters with brake
- Stainless steel structure SUS #304